Your Google Assistant is ready to help when and where you need it. Manage your schedule, get help with everyday tasks, control smart-home devices, enjoy your entertainment and much more. Google Assistant App Detail The Google Assistant app will work as you say, as your command will work. Just start with: “Hey Google”
Play music and videos with your voice
Find music based on a genre, play your favourite songs, playlists, podcasts and music videos, or find the perfect tunes for activities like cooking, studying or working out. Google Assistant App Detail Google Assistant App You can also skip songs and adjust the volume.
- “Play workout music”
- “Play my Discover Weekly on Spotify”
- “Set volume to 50%”
Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts and emails
Your Assistant makes it fast and easy to stay connected to those who matter most. Make calls, send text messages and draft emails to your contacts.“Read my unread texts”
- “Call Caroline”
- “Text Sam ‘On my way’”
Get quick directions and local info
Quickly find answers about businesses, restaurants and attractions, including business hours, traffic info and Google Maps directions. You can also find the best restaurants or find car parks near you.“How’s the traffic to work?”
- “Where’s the nearest coffee shop?”
- “Give me directions to the airport”
Get convenient help throughout the day
Stay on top of your schedule and manage your calendar so that you don’t forget important appointments and meetings. Set reminders and get alerts so that you can tick off your daily to-dos. Your Assistant makes it easy to take notes, set timers, add items to your shopping list and set alarms.
- “Remind me to drink water every morning”
- “Add eggs and bread to my shopping list”
- “Set an alarm for 7.00 a.m.”
Search the web and get quick answers
Find fast answers to your questions while you’re out and about, or at home. Get real-time weather forecasts and updates, find how-to videos, check sports scores, search the web or get language translations when you’re abroad.
- What’s the weather like this weekend?
- How much is £50 in euros?
- Tell me the latest news
Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant.
You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
Important Link :
- Download Google Assistant :- Click Here
1. Get started
- Plug in your Google Assistant device.
- Get the latest version of the Google Home app and Google app: Go to the Google Home app page, then tap Install or Update (whichever option appears). …
- Make sure your device has Android 5.0 or higher. …
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google Home app.
2. What is Google Assistant APK?
- Ans: Latest version. Google Assistant is an official Google app which allows you to turn your Android smartphone into a virtual assistant
3. Do I need to install Google Assistant app?
- Ans: Android devices should come with Google Assistant Preinstalled