બાબાસાહેબ આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજના || Babasaheb Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form :- Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Unpaved Raw Mud and First Floor Building This scheme aims to pay 1,20,000 in three installments. Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and the third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to the beneficiary.Terms and Conditions The beneficiary should not take benefits under any other housing scheme implemented by the government through the beneficiary or other family members.
The assistance received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana will not complete the construction of the house, so the remaining amount will have to be added to the beneficiary himself to complete the construction of the house. Annual income in rural areas is Rs. 1,20,000 and in urban areas the annual income should not exceed Rs. Should not be more than 1,50,000. In addition to housing assistance,
Under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme for housing construction in rural areas, 90 days of unskilled employment can be obtained from the NREGA branch of the Taluka Panchayat as per the scheme rules. Under Swachh Bharat Mission Rs. 12,000/- for toilets can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Municipality / Municipal Corporation in urban areas.
Documents required to available Babasaheb Ambedkar Awas Yojana || બાબાસાહેબ આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજના જરૂરી ડોકયુમેન્ટ :
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Election Credentials
- Example of caste And sub-caste of the applicant
- Example of applicant’s gross annual income
- Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill And LicenseAnd Lease Agreement And Copy of Election Card
- Back Passbook And Canceled Check (Applicant’s Name)
- Land Ownership Aadhaar And Document And Size Form And Right Form And Charter Form (as applicable)
How to apply online for Babasaheb Ambedkar Awas Yojana || કેવી રીતે ફોર્મ ભરવું બાબાસાહેબ આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજના ?
- Step 1:- First open this link :- https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/index.aspx.
- Step 2:- In which you have to click on “Director Scheduled Caste Welfare” page.
- Step 3:- In which you have to click on number-3 Dr Ambedkar Avas Yojana.
- Step 4:- If you have not done e samaj kalyan registration then “New User? Click on Please Register Here.
- Step 5:- In which you have to create a new account by entering name, caste, mobile number, password and Captcha Code.
- Step 6:- After creating a new account, you have to click on Citizen Login. You have to login based on User Id, Password and Captcha Code.
- Step 7:- In Citizen Login you have to click on Ambedkar Awas Yojana.
- Step 8:- Then you have to fill your personal information in it.
- Step 9:- Then you have to fill the information that the house is vacant or the house is not habitable, after filling all the information, the requested documents have to be uploaded.
- Step 10:- After all the documents are uploaded, check the information once carefully and click on Save.
- Step 11:- Print should be taken after final confirmation.
- Step 12:- The application has to be submitted at the district office by attaching all the documents along with the print application.
Important links :
- Apply Online :- Click Here
- check your application status :- Click here
- Official Website :- Click here