ikhedut Portal Web Portal for agriculture and farmers welfare gujarat. Ikhedut portal gujarat has been launched by the Gujarat government. The main aim of this ikhedut Gujarat Portal is to provide benefit to the farmers of the state. The state starts various schemes for the farmers for farming such as horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more. ikhedut Gujarat Portal is Online Plateform for Khedut Yojana. You can visit Naukarione.com and Get regular latest Updates.
Assistance of Rs.900 / – per month (within the annual limit of Rs.10800 / -) for maintenance cost for a cow to a farming family engaged in full natural farming based on native cows.
Cow Farming Information are Below/ ikhedut Portal :
To Do Natural Farming, One Cow Earns RS. 900 Will Get Maintenance Costs Government’s decision to double farmers’ income through natural agriculture The farmer who wants to avail the benefit has to apply on the ikhedut portal Gujarat.
In order to give priority to indigenous cow based natural farming by the state government, farmers have to pay RS. 900 i.e. a maximum of RS 10,800/- The government has shown readiness to do RS 10,800. To avail this assistance, farmers have to apply online on the ikhedut Portal Gujarat. From the date of approval of the application for the available period of that quarter RS 900 will be paid for maintenance.
After applying online, the applicant gets a printout of the application, signs it / thumbs up, copies 2-A, if there is a joint account holder, consent form of other account holder, copy of bank passbook / canceled check, including BTM / ATM / Gramsevak of the taluka, project director -The office of the soul must be presented It may be mentioned here that the Gujarat government is constantly striving for effective agricultural management for the farmers in the state, reduction in the uncertainty of agricultural production, reduction in agricultural expenditure and increase in the income of the farmers.
Natural farming is the cultivation of low cost cow dung and cow urine based on the basic principles of nature. Subsistence cost for a cow to a farming family based on indigenous cow farming for the purpose of increasing soil moisture storage capacity, fertility and productivity, negligible production cost, higher cost, water saving and protection, nutrition and breeding of environment and human health. It has been decided to provide this assistance.
How to apply for ikhedut portal gujarat?
- Step 1: Go to the ikhedut portal yojana gujarat official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- Step 2: On the home page of i Khedut, you have to click on the ‘’schemes’’ option.
- Step 3: After that you have to choose anyone scheme according to your choice.
- Step 4: Now clicking on the link, a new page will be appearing on the screen and you have to click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll.
- Step 5: After that you will ask for, you already registered in the scheme or not. If you already registered then you have to click on the ‘’no’’ and then ‘’proceed’’ option.
- Step 6: After that a new page will be appear on the screen, and you have to click on the ‘’new application form’’ option.
- Step 7: Now you have to fill all necessary details and the bank details.
- Step 8: After that you have to fill the ration card and land details of the applicant.
- Step 9: Now you have to enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the given box.
- Step 10: Now, you have to click on the ‘’submitted’’ button.
Important Link are here Mention :
Last date application: 27-05-2022
How to download the ikhedut mobile application :
Step 1: Firstly, go to the google play store in your mobile phone.
Step 2: After that you have to click on the search bar and enter the application name.
Step 3: Now you have to click on the ‘’search’’ option.
Step 4: After that you have to click on the ‘’download’’ option.
Step 5: Now you have to install the app in your mobile phone.