SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of Not Specified Stenographer Grade C & D posts will start from 20-08-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-S
- SC/ST/PH/All Category Female – ExemptedPayment will be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- (As on01/August/2022)Stenographer Grade – ‘C’- 18 – 30 YearsStenographer Grade – ‘D’- 18 – 27 YearsAge Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-SC/ST – 05 YearsOBC – 03 Years
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://ssc.nic.in/.
- The official notification against Stenographer Grade C & D regarding the recruitment of Not Specified Stenographer Grade C & D vacancies in the SSC has been released on the official website. We have provided a direct link here to download the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Notification 2022 PDF directly by clicking on it.
- SSC will start accepting the online applications for the Not Specified Stenographer Grade C & D vacancies from 20-08-2022 onwards on its official website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates can apply online for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022 and can visit the official website or can click on the direct link which will be updated here after officials activate the link officially. The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Apply Online Link will remain active till 05-09-2022.
- Candidates who want to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment can click on the link mentioned above in the article or can follow the steps mentioned below.Visit the official website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2022