મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ સહાય યોજના (Mahila Utkarsh Yojna Gujarat)
Mahila Utkarsh Yojna Gujarat(મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ સહાય યોજના)
Vijay Rupani on Sunday declared Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY). This is a plan of giving without interest advances to ladies’ gatherings in the state. It is set to be propelled on September 17, the birthday of PM Narendra Modi. An official delivery said that the administration is wanting to give complete loaning up to Rs 1,000 crore to these gatherings to be enlisted as a joint obligation and procuring gathering (JLEG). The administration is resolved to have ladies assume a key job. As a feature of that dedication, the scheme also included free advances to 10 lakh ladies over the state under the new plan. This will be a new step towards development from the catastrophic incidents that happened for the past few months.
Benefits Of Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat
The main benefit which should be provided to all of the beneficiaries is the availability of interest-free loans for all of the self-help group of women available in the Gujarat state. the women will be able to take up the responsibilities of their families through this opportunity. The women will be able to live their life without any worry about their self-help groups. Interest-free loans will be provided by the government of Gujarat and the interest amount will be given by the state government. All of the women will be able to take a loan for up to 1 lakh rupees. Thousand crore rupees have been finalized to be implemented in this scheme.
Features Of Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana :
- Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is launched by the government of Gujarat to provide interest-free loans to women belonging to self-help groups
- Through the scheme, a loan of Rs 100000 will be given to women self-help group
- Each self-help group must have 10 members
- The scheme is going to be launched on 17 September 2020
- Through the implementation of this scheme, the women of the state will become self-reliant
- Under the scheme, Sakhi Mandal for women will also get the benefit
- The government is going to pay interest to the bank
- Eligibility criteria of mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- In this Scheme, The applicant must be women
- The applicant must be a part of the self help group of Gujarat
- The self-help group must have 10 members
- The government is going to provide loan to these groups and interest will be paid by the government to the bank
Documents to apply for mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Gujarat Govt has signed MoU with 189 banks to implement the scheme, providing details of banks, loans and target groups’ eligibility
Gandhinagar, Wednesday: In continuation of the Gujarat Government’s initiative to make women self-reliant, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani launched the Mahila Utkarsh Yojna web portal at the State Cabinet meeting here today to ensure the beneficiaries get complete detail of the scheme.
A presentation of the portal www.mmuy.gujarat.gov.in with details of participating banks and financial institutions as well as eligibility of the beneficiaries was made at the meeting.
The multipurpose scheme was started on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s last birthday on September 17, 2020 as a gift for economic uplift of women under the guidance of the Chief Minister to help one lakh such Women’s Groups – ten women in each group – with a target of covering ten lakh women, including 50,000 groups in rural areas and 50,000 in urban areas, start cottage industry or small business.
It entails setting up joint liability earning and saving women’s group and advancing Rs one lakh loan to the group through nationalized, private or co-operative banks or financial institutions. The portal is expected to hasten the existing procedure of advancing loans, the status of the loan, besides registration, approval and other details.
Official Website: Click Here
The Chief Minister exuded confidence the portal will establish paperless governance with maximum application of technology with less human interface and improved work culture. So far, the State Government has inked MoU with 189 institutions, including 65 urban cooperative banks and 124 cooperative and other banks, for successful implementation of the scheme. In all, 44, 854 joint liability earning and saving groups have been set, to benefit 4.48 lakh women.