Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Application Form 2022
The purpose of the Whale Daughter scheme :
“Vahali Dikari Yojana” has been implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Gujarat. The state of Gujarat has been constantly anxious to make plans for all the daughters of the state. The Vahali Dikari Yojana has been implemented with the important objective of increasing the birth rate of daughters, reducing the dropout ratio of daughters in education and empowering daughters / women in the society as a whole. Under the Vahali Dikari Yojana, the education of women should be encouraged and the Vahali Dikari Yojana has been implemented for the public to prevent female feticide and child marriage.
What is the amount of assistance in Vahali Dikari Yojana? (Vahali Dikri Yojana Benefits)
Beneficiary daughter in Vahali Dikari Yojana will be paid assistance in total three installments. Under this scheme, the beneficiary daughter will be eligible to receive a total of Rs. 110,000 (one lakh ten thousand) in three installments.
In the first installment – Beneficiary daughters get Rs. 4000 / – (four thousand rupees) will be recoverable.
Second installment – Beneficiary’s daughter pays Rs. 6000 / – will be recoverable.
The last installment will be. And on the last installment – the beneficiary daughter aged 18 years will be entitled to a total of 100000 / – (one lakh) as higher education / marriage assistance but the daughter should not be child married.
Note: – Beneficiary daughter under Vahali Dikari Yojana will not be eligible for ‘Outstanding Assistance’ if she dies 18 years ago.
Who gets Vahali Dikari Yojana? (His eligibility)
1. Daughters born on and after 02/08/2019 will be eligible for the benefit of Vahali Dikari Yojana.
2. All the daughters of the first three children of the couple (husband and wife) will be eligible for the benefit of Vahali Dikari Yojana.
3. In exceptional (special) cases, more than one daughter is born in the family at the time of second / third delivery and even if the number of daughters of the couple is more than three, all the daughters will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
4. Vahali Dikri Yojana Income Limit The couple’s (joint spouse’s) annual income limit (Vahali Dikri Yojana Income Limit) for rural and urban areas to avail benefits as per the provisions of the resolution. 200000 / – (two lakhs) or less.
5. As per the provisions of the Child Marriage Prohibition Act-2006, only the daughters of a couple who are married in adulthood will be eligible for the benefit of Vahali Dikari Yojana.
Document for availing Valli Daughter Scheme :
1. Birth certificate of daughter
2. Daughter’s Aadhaar card number (if any)
3. Parent’s Aadhaar card
4. Parental birth certificate
5. Example of income
6. Examples of births of all the surviving children of the couple
7. Marriage certificate of the parents of the beneficiary daughter
8. Affidavit of the couple before the competent authority in the prescribed form of Whali Dikari Yojana
9. Copy of Ration Card of the applicant.
Where to get and where to submit the application form for Vahali Dikari Yojana?
1. Forms of Vahali Dikari Yojana will be available free of cost from the Anganwadi Center run by the Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) at the village level and also free of cost from the VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) operating the Digital Gujarat Portal at the Gram Panchayat.
2. At the taluka level, the form of Vhali Dikari Yojana will be provided free of cost from the office of the Taluka “Integrated Child Development Plan Officer (ICDS)” under the District Panchayat.
3. Application form of Vahali Dikari Yojana will be available free of cost at the office of Women and Child Officer at the district level.
Other information about Vahali Dikari Yojana:
The deadline for application has been extended by the Department of Women and Child Development regarding Whali Dikari Yojana information. Vahali Dikari Yojana in Gujarat 2021 as per the amendment resolution, the deadline has been extended for the applicants who could not apply due to Covid-19 and lockdown. The deadline has been extended by 6 months. The application must be made within 18 months from the date of birth of the daughter.
Quiz on Whale Daughter Scheme
1. Under the Vahali Dikari Yojana, the income certificate is issued by the head of the family i.e. the daughter’s grandfather or grandmother according to the ration card?
According to the resolution of the Vahali Dikari Yojana, the “grandparents” of the daughter will not run as per the joint ration card as a certificate of total annual income of the parents of the daughter has been sought.
2. Is there any prescribed form for affidavit of Whali Dikari Yojana?
The sample application form for the affidavit is given along with the prescribed affidavit so that it has to be done accordingly.
3. Vahali dikri yojana helpline number & Vahali dikri yojana toll free number number?
For the helpline number for Vahali Dikari Yojana information, more information about Vahali Dikari Yojana can be found at the “District Women and Child Officer’s Office” located at the concerned district level.