Exam Useful Important Question Part:-02
1) When was the railway line between Ahmedabad and Mumbai built?
Ans: 120 – 2
2) Ahmedabad and Kandla are connected by which number of national highways?
Ans: National Highway no. 3-A
3) Ahmedabad was the capital of Gujarat during which period?
Ans: 150 to 150
4) When did Vividhbharati start from Ahmedabad center?
Ans: इ.स. 13
5) Who founded the Ahmedabad Textile Labor Association?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
6) Who was the first Indian President of Ahmedabad Municipality?
Ans: Rao Bahadur Ranchodlal Chhotalal
7) Who was the founder of Ahmedabad Rifle Association?
Ans: Udayan Chinubhai Baronet
8) Which library preserves Muslim literature in Ahmedabad city?
Ans: Peer Muhammad Shah Library
9) When was the Bhadra Fort of Ahmedabad city built?
10) When was the first paved road of Ahmedabad city built and what was the name of that road?
Ans: 14th Ritchie Road – Gandhi Road
11) Which judge of Ahmedabad first appealed to the people to adopt indigenous things instead of foreign ones?
Ans: Gopal Hari Deshmukh
12) Who was the first mayor of Ahmedabad?
Ans: Chinubhai Chimanbhai Baronet
13) Who established the famous Gita Mandir in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Swami Vidyanandji
14) Which mosque in Ahmedabad has a separate arrangement for women to offer prayers?
Ans: Juma Masjid
15) Ashram Road of Ahmedabad connects which two Ashrams?
Ans: Sabarmati Ashram and Kocharab Ashram
16) In which year was Bhadra Fort of Ahmedabad built?
Ans: इ.स. 1911
17) What is the name of an international level cricket stadium in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Motera Stadium
18) What is the full form of ‘AGETA’ club in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Ahmedabad Government Employed Tennis Association
19) Who built the Jama Masjid in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Emperor Ahmad Shah
20) Where was the first systematic mint of Gujarat started in Ahmedabad?
21) Where is the Kite Museum located in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Tagore Hall, Paldi
22) Which iron bridge built in Ahmedabad has not rusted yet?
23) Which is the national level institute for training mentally retarded children in Ahmedabad?
Ans: BM Institute of Mental Health
24) Which viceroy was bombed near Raipur in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Lord Minto
25) What is the total length of the river front, an ambitious project taking shape on Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad?
Ans: 12.5 km.