Constitution Question All Exam Important Question
1) When was the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India held?
Answer: 9 December 1946.
2) Who was the permanent chairman of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
3) Who was the interim president of the Constituent Assembly.
Answer – Sachchidanand Sinha Dr.
4) Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – Dim. Bhimrao Ambedkar
5) Who made a formal presentation in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: M.N. Opinion.
6) What was the basis of the Constituent Assembly in India?
Answer – Cabinet Mission Plan (1946).
7) Who demanded the creation of a constitution in 1895?
Answer – Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
8) How many representatives of the original kingdom were in the Constituent Assembly.
Answer – 70.
9) Which original prince did not participate in the Constituent Assembly.
Answer – Hyderabad.
10) b. R. Where was Ambedkar elected in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – From Bengal.
11) Who was appointed as the Constitutional Adviser to the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – B.C. N. Rao.
12) When was the drafting committee of the Constituent Assembly formed?
Answer: 29 August Gust 1947.
13) Who proposed before the drafting committee of the constitution?
Answer – Jawaharlal Nehru.
14) Who first proposed the constitution for the formation of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – Swaraj Party in 1924.
15) When was the Constitution of India accepted in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – 26 November 1946.
16) How long did it take to make the constitution?
Answer – 2 years 11 months 18 days.
17) How many articles are in the constitution.
Answer – 444.
18) How many chapters are there in the constitution.
Answer – 22.
19) What is the timetable in the Indian Legislative Assembly.
Answer – 12.
20) On what basis was the election of the Constitutional Assembly held?
Answer: On the class franchise.