All Exam Important Questions And Answers 2021
1) State the clause of the Language Commission.
2) How many types of vetoes fall.
Ans: – 3
3) The extreme veto is taken from either country.
Ans: – Britain
4) What the President may do under Article 72.
Ans: – Pardon in punishment
5) Who is the current Speaker of the Legislative Assembly?
Ans: – Rajendra Trivedi
6) Where is Asia’s largest chemical fertilizer factory located?
Ans: – Bajwa
7) What is the longest river in North Gujarat?
Ans: – Banas
8) Which district is considered as “Eucalyptus” district?
Ans: – Bhavnagar
9) Where is Ranmal Lake located?
Ans: – Jamnagar
10) Mother Dairy is located in which district?
Ans: – Gandhinagar
11) Kadana Dam is located in which district?
Ans: – Ocean
12) The hut built by which saint became famous by the name of Satadharna? –
Ans: – Santshri Apa Giga Bapu
13) Which architect designed the Prague Palace in Bhuj?
Ans: – Mcland
14) What is the oldest and well known law institute in Gujarat?
Ans: – Shri L.A. Shah Law College-Ahmedabad
15) Which of these sights is located in the middle of Kankaria Lake?
Ans: – Naginawadi
16) What is the name of Kanti Madiya’s Natya Sansthan?
Ans: – Natyasampada
17) In which city of Gujarat is Patola made with natural colors and with rare artistry made?
Ans: – Patan
18) Kumar Gandharva Award is given by which government?
Ans: – Gujarat
19) With whose inspiration did Kumarapala accept Jainism?
Ans: – Hemchandracharya General science
20) Which vitamin contains cobalt?
Ans: – B12
21) Which vitamin cures anemia?
Ans: – B12
22) Due to becoming a rainbow
Ans: – Refraction
23) Separates urea from the body
Ans: – Kidney
24) becomes the color of human skin
Ans: – Due to manalin
25) Helpful in ripening raw fruits
Ans: – Ethylene
26) How many valves are there in the human heart
Ans: – Four
27) Laughing gas
Ans: – Nitrous oxide