All Exam Important Question And Answer .
1) Which magazine was run by Acharya Anandashankar Dhruv?
2) Where was Acharya Anandashankar Dhruv born?
3) What was the name of today’s Kankaria before?
Ans: Hauj Qutb
4) Who was the Gujarati advocate who won the case against the defense of Azad Hind Foj?
Ans: Sir Bhulabhai Desai
5) Who became the first Chief Minister of the democratic state of Saurashtra after independence?
Ans: Uchchhangarai Dhebar
6) What was the first Satyagraha in Gujarat during the independence movement?
Ans: Kheda Satyagraha
7) Who was martyred in the war of independence with the spring of Ahmedabad?
Ans: Rajab Ali
8) Gandhi never slept for so long under so many flowers. – Which poet has realization?
Ans: Poet Hasmukh Pathak
9) Who was the director of Atam Odhe and Agan Pachhedi?
Ans: Kanti Madiya
10) Which monastery was established by Adi Shankaracharya in western India?
11) Which disciple of Adi Shankaracharya established Shardapith in Dwarka?
12) Who established Ashram School at Vedchi in South Gujarat for the upliftment of tribals?
Ans: Jugatram Dave
13) Which district of Gujarat has the largest tribal population?
14) Why is the Trinetreshwar fair of the tribals famous?
15) Who built the marble temple of Adinath in Abu?
Ans: Vimal Mantri
16) Where is Triphalavan developed in an attempt to increase the cultivation of Ayurvedic herbs?
17) Who founded Arya Samaj?
Ans: Dayanand Saraswati
18) Who founded Arya Samaj?
Ans: Swami Dayanand Saraswati
19) Where is Ashapura’s Madh located?
20) Who won Ashaval and was named Karnavati?
Ans: Karnadev Solanki
21) Who established the city of Karnavati by defeating Asha Bhil of Ashaval?
22) The name Astodia is reminiscent of which Bhil king?
Ans: Asha Bhil
23) Ahwa is the headquarters of which district?
24) Who was the author of ‘Andhali Mano Kagal’?
Ans: Indulal Gandhi
25) इ.स. Who was the first Gujarati to join the British judiciary in the 19th century?
Ans: Bholanath Sarabhai
26) इ.स. Who published the first Gujarati language weekly?
Ans: Alexander Kinlock Forbes